Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Unseasonably Warm Weather!

This week, we are having temps that are about ten degrees above the norm here and I love it!  I get to go on comfortable walks with Little Man and enjoy the sunshine.  It was 75 degrees here today!  I am very thankful for the extra time we get to spend outside!

I didn't take any pics of today's walk...but these are from when Little Man was almost 6 months old!

I'm so glad that his hair grew back in nice, thick, and blonde!

I am also thankful for wonderful friends, including you!  I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, and I love reading your comments. They make my day!


Hope you have a wonderful "Thankful Thursday!" What are you thankful for today?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Llama said...

awwww!!!! he truly is something to be thankful for!

Cool Gal said...

Aw, cute.

We've been having unseasonably warm weather, too. In the upper 60s to low 70s. I love it!

I am thankful for so much. Family, friends, food, not having to work, etc. I could go on and on.

Happy Thursday!

Shannon said...

He's a doll, really! Love that little smile and that fuzzy head...GG was the same way and I was so relieved and thankful once her hair grew in nice, thick, and blonde too!

Today on Veteran's Day, I'm thankful for all those that served our country and I'm also thankful that we live in such a wonderful nation! We're so blessed!

Have a good one, friend!

Sweet Carolina Girl said...

Aw he is so adorable!
I know this warmer weather is crazy, how are we supposed to get in the holiday spirit?! :)