Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday: New Blogs!

I am very thankful to announce a new blog that I am really enjoying!  And by new blog, I mean brand new!  My sister (#5) and her roommate are in school to become Speech Pathologists, and they started a blog a couple of weeks ago.  They love to cook together, and the title of their blog is so cute:


One of my favorite dishes they have posted is Grilled Veggies with Goat Cheese and Balsamic on Ciabatta!

Yum! That looks so delicious!
Please go check them out here and follow their blog if you want some great recipe ideas!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cool Gal said...

I love to cook and love cooking blogs. Thanks for the tip. I am a new follower.

Have a great Thursday!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Well, unfortunately, I do not like to cook! But I love to eat and that looks so yummy. I wish I could just go to her house and eat and then I'd be in good shape.

Send me over your email address to slpreppy@gmail.com and I'll give you a price list.

(PS - new follower :-)

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing! I love to cook when I have time and I'm all over NEW recipes!