Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's November already!

I can't believe yesterday was the first of November!! This year has flown by! The mister and I watched some videos of Little Man the other night from when he was just a few months old, and it is absolutely SHOCKING how much he has really changed. (This is probably my hundredth post saying that...but I can't help it!)  Around this time last year, Little Man started losing all of his hair because of an awful bout with infected cradle cap...and now we can't stop it from growing! And it's beautiful!  He also had awful eczema all over from head to toe.  His face was covered!  And now...flawless!  

Last Halloween (2009)

Yesterday-Halloween (2010)

I seriously love him more and more and more each day.  I don't want him to grow up!  He is probably going to start walking in the next month, and I will definitely cry when that milestone happens...he will be a toddler!  AH!

Hanging out with Cousin Seth




Anyway, I have lots of goals for this month.  I have been inspired by many bloggers and friends to really get back on track with my business and daily crafting. 

I want to make lots of signs for my etsy shop for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I will be at a craft fair the weekend before Thanksgiving, and I need lots and lots of pieces to show and sell! 

Also, many of you started gratitude or Thanksgiving trees!  I found a really cute turkey that I hope to make soon.  You use styrofoam balls and yarn to make the turkey.  Then you use construction paper and popsicle sticks to make the feathers.  I am going to make the turkey and lay out lots and lots of feathers around it.  Each day, the mister and I (and whoever we have to visit) will write one thing they are thankful for on a feather and stick it in the turkey!  So excited about it.  The first chance I'll have to go shopping is tomorrow...so I hope to have it ready by Thursday!

I hope you have a great start to your November! Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Good luck crafting!! Love you and see you soon. I'll call you sometime today, saw you called yesterday. :)

Cool Gal said...

Oh, that little boy is so cute. That photo of him sleeping on the couch is just precious. I love the giraffe costume.

This year's photo *sigh.* He looks so happy and healthy. Those eyelashes are unbelievable.

Just to let you know, when he starts walking, watch out! Boys are so active. They never stop moving! LOL (I remember someone once telling me, in regards to my son, "You need two people to keep up with him. He's so busy."). It's all good, though. It means they're curious! :)

The baby feet are just the cutest. Little and chunky. Love it.

Glad to hear you are starting a "Thankful Turkey." My gratitude tree is growing by the day. It's been an eye opener.

Happy Tuesday!

"Gobble, gobble."

erica said...

Oh my goodness how cute is he in his costume. Can't wait to see your holiday signs!

xo

Sweet Carolina Girl said...

Those costumes are so adorable & he is so precious!!

Shannon said...

W is precious! Love the comparison from last year to this year! Cool Gal is so right, just wait until he starts walking. GG practically doesn't walk anywhere, she's always RUNNING! Have fun crafting, can't wait to see what you make! And sheesh, I can't believe it's November either. Where do the months go? The holidays will be here before we know it!

teacher girl said...

SOOOOOOO incredibly cute. I may have to get some of your wonderful signs for my friends who are having babies soon! :o) I LOVE the 2 feet picture. SO cute! And his eyes are SO gorgeous & so BLUE!!!! LOVE this!!! Hope your week is going well. I just got your comment & will email you if you don't mind.

Sandra said...

Love the pics comparing your baby from last Halloween to this one! He is beautiful!