Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Message

This may sound kinda bad, but we had a guest preacher yesterday and he was a little long-winded, so I may have tuned out just a little bit during the sermon.  We all have days like that right??  But, the scripture that was read is my favorite scripture...so I'll share it with you:

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone.  The Lord is near.  Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:4-7

I also wanted to let you know that I have more signs up in the Etsy shop!  I made lots of new ones for a craft fair this past weekend.  I was happy to sell 20 signs!  

I have new Christmas signs! These are just a few:



I also have signs for teachers, like these:




If you need gifts for teachers, coworkers, family, or friends, please keep these in mind!

Happy Monday!

 Photobucket

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are great, and congrats on your sell at the fair! Love that Merry Christmas with the Santa...that's so cute! Happy Monday!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

These are so great! I'm so glad you sold so many! I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk last night, had to finish up the thank you letters from E's party before Thanksgiving! I'll call you later. Love you!

Cool Gal said...

Those signs are just adorable. I LOVE the Santa one. Might be visiting your store! :)

Please stop by and enter in my MikWright giveaway! I gave you an extra entry. Four winners in all! :)

erica said...

All of those signs are beyond adorable! One of my friends owns a shop and I mentioned your signs to her and she seemed very interested in buying a bunch from you. Let me know if you'd be interested and i`ll pass along your information to her.

xo

Amy Elise said...

I LOVE the Ho Ho Ho sign! It's so cute. It would look great in my apartment... :)

Sweet Carolina Girl said...

They look so great! I hope you sell lots at your craft fair!

KJJ Houston said...

They are so cute, I might have to pair one with a gift for the teacher!

The Regal Pup said...

Great job with the signs! Love them! I like the first one the best.

I am putting your button on my blog. Hope you'd like to do a button swap? :) Shannon just redesigned my blog, and I love it!

Llama said...

I LOOOVE your new signs! The teacher ones are so amazing! I may just have to treat myself to a little something this Christmas! :)