Friday, August 13, 2010

Update on Father's Day Present!

Back around Father's Day I posted this...and today I wanted to follow that up by saying the gifts were a success! I got Mama and Daddy personalized Bobble Head dolls!! 

These are the photos the company sent me when they were complete:

Daddy

Mama

I really enjoyed watching them open their gifts.  Mama immediately started laughing, and Daddy repeatedly said, "You have got to be kidding me!"  It was entertaining.  I snapped a few pics of their reactions.




Mama's hair has gotten a little bit darker since I sent in that picture ;)

If you are interested in getting someone you know a bobblehead doll, I ordered mine online from headbobble.com.  You can see some of their great examples on the website! They will even send you a picture of your order first, and if you don't like it, they will make the necessary changes! 


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Sister #5 is coming to visit, so I am so excited!! :)

8 comments:

Leslie said...

That is way too cool and too funny!

Cool Gal said...

Those are so funny and so great! :) Cute idea!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

I still think those are so cool! Have fun with Sister #5. Can't wait to visit in a couple of weeks!!

Emily said...

haha those are awesome!

Shannon said...

That is so neat! I'm going to have to check this out! Have fun with your sis!

erica said...

What a neat idea!!! Where did you get those made at? My dad is obsessed with bobbleheads I think I might have to get one made of himself... he would probably die laughing!

xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those are so fabulous! I knew someone that used them for groomsmen gifts. So cute!

Anastasia Schembri said...

These are just too cute!!!
I am on my way to check out this site asap!
Hope you are having a super week!