I have received a few awards in the past week or so...and I wanted to say thank you and pass them on some great bloggers!
First off, thank you to Sweet Southern Prep for the Versatile Blogger Award! If you are into fashion, Lilly, fun drinks, and more-check out her blog!
For this award, you must tell seven things about yourself. Read my answers here!
Next, thank you to Little Miss Can't Be Wrong at How I Met Your Father for the Honest Scrap Award! Please check out her blog! It is lots of fun learning about what's going on in her family and with her "Sequel!"
And finally, thank you to Cool Gal at It's the World I Know for the Sugar Doll Award! She is one of the sweetest gals you will meet, and you definitely need to check out her blog!
For these awards, you must share 10 things about yourself!
- I am somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to handwriting. (Yes I used to be one of those students who would rewrite their notes if they didn't look exactly right!)
- I am not a big fan of ice cream or chocolate. Some may call me lucky...others think I'm crazy!
- I hate clutter! I was just talking to my husband today about becoming minimalists... Our next goal is to rid our house of everything we haven't used in forever or forgot was even there!
- I am a photo fanatic! I feel like I need to capture every moment on camera. Sometimes I wish I could just put down the camera and enjoy the moment more!
- I am a Christian. I try to live for the Lord and follow His will in my life. Managing my time well is something I have been praying a lot about lately!
- My dream job has always been to be a mother and housewife. Now that I am, I realize I have TONS to learn!
- My favorite chore is doing the laundry. I once read a book called "The Quotidian Mysteries." It helped me realize that chores can be a time of prayer and reflection! Most of my chores are a time of sighs, huffs, and puffs! But I have tried to make laundry a time of peace.
- My favorite season is spring before the weather gets too hot! I would much rather live where it's hot. I am a fan of snow if it's only a couple days out of the year!
- I am not a huge shoe person. If I could, I would wear my rainbows with everything (And I pretty much do as often as possible!)
- The only place I have traveled outside of the US is Sweden! My college roommate freshman year was Swedish, and I stayed with her for two weeks one summer. I would love to travel other places in Europe!
I would like to pass the Honest Scrap Award and the Sugar Doll Awards on to the following wonderful blogs:
Hope everyone has a great week!!