Friday, April 23, 2010

fitness friday

Luckily for me, most of my post pregnancy weight came off quickly because I was nursing my son. But, now that I’m done with that, I need the extra activity to keep the weight off and tone up everywhere!





My fitness suggestion today is working out at home! A couple of weekends ago, when my sisters were visiting, I wasn’t able to get out of the house or go to the gym to work out. So, I popped in a 25 minute DVD (Slim in 6) that I hadn’t used in a few years! One of the sisters joined in…along with her 22 month old (so cute seeing her copy us)! Baby W had been a little fussy but when he saw us doing all kinds of funny moves, he calmed down and stared at us like we were crazy!

If you don’t have a DVD, you can always just put on some good music and dance! That will keep your baby entertained and you could even use him (or her) as extra weight!  My mama says that I used to love dancing around the coffee table to "Hey Mickey You're So Fine!" when I was a toddler.
Dancing at my #4 sister's wedding: January 31, 2009 (1 month pregnant)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Yeah, and we all used to think that Toni was singing about Mickey Mouse in that song. Haha! Love the pics, and hope you have a wonderful weekend too. Love you! Girls are still asleep. :)