Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday



Just discovered Mama M at My Little Life!  She hosts 5QF and if you would like to join in, click here!

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

I have actually been thinking about this a lot lately!  I majored in History, which I absolutely love, and I also love teaching it.  But my real passion is music.  I sometimes wish that I had double-majored, or just majored in music.  I would love to teach chorus in a school or church setting!



2. What do you love most about your home?



My favorite thing about my home is my walk-in closet! That will definitely be a must-have for future homes!  I am not the neatest person in the world...but having a walk-in makes it easier to keep my stuff organized!


3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

I love to read realistic fiction or any historical fiction.  I like lots of John Grisham.  The best book I have read lately is The Help!  Such a great book!



4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

I am a very picky eater, so I don't eat many gross things, but one of the grossest for me would have to be calamari.  I hate the texture and it tasted like I was eating a finger! YUCK! I am not a fan of any seafood...




5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?


Well, I know this is random, but I kinda have a thing for Kevin James :) He is hilarious! So I would probably go for Carrie on King of Queens.  But I definitely want lots of kids...so that part wouldn't work out well for me, and neither would living in the north.  


*I am officially a stay-at-home mom now!! WHOO HOO!! Have a great weekend!!*

1 comment:

Anastasia Schembri said...

What a great post, you are just as cute and funny as your sister!
And I loved King of Queens too, definitely one of my favorite shows.
Thank you for following my blog and for the giveaway mention, following you too now!!