Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another book review...

Yes, I have had a lot of time on my hands lately to sit around and read!  In keeping with the Halloween spirit, I decided to read a scary book that Kindle was offering for $2.99.  

The Book:  Shaken
Author: J.A. Konrath



THIS BOOK WAS SCARY!  It was a very quick read and I could hardly put it down.  You really need to read it when you can read it in a short amount of time because of the sequence of events.  He writes the chapters out of order, but I really liked reading it that way! (On Kindle you have the option to read it chronologically). (Also, there are a bunch of books that came before this one...but I didn't read those and this one was still great!)

Anyway, I was very excited about how interested I really got in this book.  The characters are easy to get to know, and the scenes are so descriptive.  I again don't want to give away any of the details, but it is about a serial killer and the people trying to catch him!  I hope they make it into a scary movie one day!  He has a new one that follows this one called "Stirred," but it's not coming out until next year! I can't wait to read it already!

Hope you have had a Happy Halloween!! Let me know what you did!

I dressed up as Pocahontas and Little Man was a monkey!  We had fun passing out candy.  I will post pics as soon as I find my camera cord...I don't know where it is!
Photobucket

No comments: